AAI Privacy Notice
Information AAI Collects
AAI collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our websites, or use our mobile applications or services.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
All the information AAI collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you, and to develop world-class products and services.
Examples of the types of personal information AAI collects include your name, address, email address and phone number.
Uses / Information Sharing
AAI uses the information we collect for AAI business purposes such as:
- To provide the products and services you request.
- To tell you about AAI products and services and those offered by our carefully selected business partners, but only if we have obtained your consent.
- To manage our sites and services.
We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies outside of AAI.
We may share your information:
- With our carefully selected business partners for co-promotions or other joint programs, but only if we have obtained your consent.
- With our third-party service providers who perform AAI business operations on our behalf.
- With our third-party service providers who work on behalf of AAI and our business partners to send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest.
- To protect and defend AAI (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law and/or government authorities.
If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or tell you about other products and services offered by AAI
- AAI is committed to working with consumers and data protection authorities to resolve any privacy concern.
- AAI complies with EU data protection laws.
Links to Third-Party Sites and Social Media